Building your Future
Work for Streamline Concrete Repair
If you have a positive attitude, honest, caring, organized and driven to exceed goals. If you are one who is constantly striving to be better than you were yesterday. This position is for you. As a Sales Specialist, you will represent Streamline by providing solutions to our customers. You will meet them for pre-scheduled appointments. Build relationships and determine desired outcomes.
You will work with a leadership team who desires your success and will make sure you have the proper tools and training to excel at your role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Travel to customers’ homes on pre-scheduled appointments.
- Build professional relationships with customers and determine their desired solutions.
- Carefully analyze the customer’s home and concerns to provide accurate diagnoses.
- Offer recommendations to resolve customer issues.
- Complete the sale with the customer and follow up as needed.
- Exceed monthly sales goals.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurance
- Add to the strong culture of the company
- Stay positive during difficult situations
- Follow the sales process exactly
- Work on the road and from the office
- Follow through with customers if issues arise
Training & Development
- Paid Training
- Company fuel card
- Attend weekly sales meetings and required training sessions.
- Participate in ride-alongs with the Sales Manager and peers.
- Follow the sales process exactly.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and/or customer service principles and practices.
- Proficiency in operating a personal computer and programs.
- A reliable vehicle for transportation to appointments.
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills.
- A proven track record in sales.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- A laptop.
If you are a results-driven individual with excellent communication and sales skills, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive commission based salary, opportunities for career growth, and a supportive work environment.